You’re here because you’ve given some thought to changing your career. Perhaps you are going through a career transition? Maybe you are interested in taking your current role to the next level? Or maybe you are planning on making that brave leap as a solo-preneur?
Whatever brought you here, you can rest assured that you are not alone. According to one survey of employed professionals across the globe, over 50% are dissatisfied or neutral about their jobs and nearly one in three said they are actively looking for new work.
What is ME Inc.?
ME Inc. is the process that I take people through to help them apply business model thinking to reinvent their career. When I applied the power of ME Inc. thinking I was able to triple my income in just a few short years. When you begin to view your work through the lens of ME Inc., you can expect to see a number benefits including:
- Learn the fundamentals of business and how to apply them to your personal brand
- Discover the connection between the value you provide and how you get paid
- Align with your purpose and allow it fuel your passion to do work that matters
- Build foundational leadership skills as you increase your self-confidence and sense of self-worth
- Give yourself a distinct advantage over your peers (aka competition) because very few people apply the power of ME Inc.
What is the ME Inc. Workshop?
Spanning over 5 evenings, you will learn how to transform your current job into a powerful personal brand as we work together and as a group through the book Business Model You by Tim Clark.
- Evening 1: Overview of Business Model thinking / Create Your Current Business Model Canvas
- Evening 2: Reflect on Your Current Business Model / Connect With Your Purpose
- Evening 3: Uncover Your Blind Spots / Revise Your Business Model Canvas
- Evening 4: Know Your Value $$$ / Show Me The Money / Test Your Revised Business Model
- Evening 5: Share Your ME Inc. Story / What’s Next?
How much does it cost?
The workshop is FREE. However there is a catch.
By signing up you are making a commitment to the group to help each other through the process. I’m also putting in my own time and effort to deliver the workshop to help you through the process of reinventing your career.
When you register you agree to attend ALL 5 sessions and if you miss any session you agree to pay $25 for each session missed for taking away a spot from someone else.
You will also responsible for purchasing your own copy of Business Model You by Tim Clark.
When is the next ME Inc. Workshop?
The next workshop is scheduled to span across 5 Tuesdays from 7:00PM to 8:30PM on the following evenings:
- Evening 1: Tue Mar 22 from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
- Evening 2: Tue Mar 29 from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
- Evening 3: Tue Apr 5 from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
- Evening 4: Tue Apr 12 from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
- Evening 5: Tue Apr 26 from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
NOTE: We are skipping Tue Apr 19 on purpose – there will be no workshop on that day.
If you are interested in creating a personal brand that matters – then sign-up now!
Where is the workshop being held?
47 Queen’s Park Cres. E., Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3